Re: "After You've Gone," Paul Whiteman

  • Albert Haim
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2007
      Thank you, Dave. I am surprised that there wasn't an earlier LP with
      Whiteman's "After You've Gone," a popular tune, a strong performance
      by the band.

      Your hypothesis that the intro was cut short to get to Bing faster
      sems reasonable to me. Although the truncated version starts a bit
      abruptly, whoever did the cutting did it at a point where there was a
      fairly decent break in the music.

      Albert