Judy

  • Marilyn Bueckert
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2007
      Judy, I am so glad you mention thrift shops for finding old records. I work
      in one and we often let our records go for 25 cents each. I even remember
      seeing a double album of Woodstock in there. It was not of interest to me
      so didn't pick it up.

      Did any of you ever hear a Jamaican chap by the name of Fred Wilmott? He
      was a blues vocalist. He is still alive and living in Toronto.

      I am a relative beginner to the study of jazz and am enjoying reading the
      posts so much.
      Marilyn in BC.