Re: [RedHotJazz] O'Bryant/Underwood

  • Olivier Douville
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 17, 2007
      Thanks so much good day
      OD

      >and
      >records by the pianist sugar underwood. thanks a lot.

      Sugar Underwood's accompaniments to the Jacksonville Harmony Trio are
      included in "Florida Rhythm" (Jazz Oracle BDW8011). The piano solos are in
      "Piano Blues Vol. 4 1923-1928 (Document DOCD5336). I feel sure there must be
      a John R.T. Davies dubbing of the solos somewhere but I can't locate it at
      the moment.