Re: [RedHotJazz] Esther Bigeou , miaou miaou

  • RD Blackard
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007
      Hi all!

      The site works for me, using RealPlayer.

      Two cents from
      Bob Blackard

      Robert Smith <robert.smith@...> wrote: Hello June?, Janine?

      Normally you can listen to all 17 of Esther's recorded songs by going to the Red Hot Jazz site at:
      http://www.redhotjazz.com/bigeou.html
      but at the moment the site music server is not working, but you can read about her and her records.

      When the server is working again you can listen to her music if you have Real Player. If not, there are directions on the site for obtaining Real Player free of charge.

      Regards

      Bob Smith

    • lmme2010
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007
        ok ;-0 :-)

        I saw the site but not the place to listen ; i'll visit again ; thank you very much for your help

        Janine
        --- Robert Smith <robert.smith@...> a écrit :

        > Hello June?, Janine?
        >
        > Normally you can listen to all 17 of Esther's recorded songs by going to the Red Hot Jazz site
        > at:
        > http://www.redhotjazz.com/bigeou.html
        > but at the moment the site music server is not working, but you can read about her and her
        > records.
        >
        > When the server is working again you can listen to her music if you have Real Player. If not,
        > there are directions on the site for obtaining Real Player free of charge.
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Bob Smith

      • lmme2010
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007