Re: [RedHotJazz] Esther Bigeou , miaou miaou

  • Scott Alexander
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007
      It's working again...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: "Patrice Champarou" <patrice.champarou@...>
      To: <RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 19:37:12 +0200
      Subject: Re: [RedHotJazz] Esther Bigeou , miaou miaou

      > AARGH! Bad search, they're here too :
      >
      > http://www.redhotjazz.com/bigeou.html
      >
      > Well, they will, as soon as the server works again... has anyone warn
      > Scott
      > privately yet?
      >
      > P.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • RD Blackard
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007
        Hi all!

        The site works for me, using RealPlayer.

        Two cents from
        Bob Blackard

        Robert Smith <robert.smith@...> wrote: Hello June?, Janine?

        Normally you can listen to all 17 of Esther's recorded songs by going to the Red Hot Jazz site at:
        http://www.redhotjazz.com/bigeou.html
        but at the moment the site music server is not working, but you can read about her and her records.

        When the server is working again you can listen to her music if you have Real Player. If not, there are directions on the site for obtaining Real Player free of charge.

        Regards

        Bob Smith

      • lmme2010
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007
          ok ;-0 :-)

          I saw the site but not the place to listen ; i'll visit again ; thank you very much for your help

          Janine
          --- Robert Smith <robert.smith@...> a écrit :

          > Hello June?, Janine?
          >
          > Normally you can listen to all 17 of Esther's recorded songs by going to the Red Hot Jazz site
          > at:
          > http://www.redhotjazz.com/bigeou.html
          > but at the moment the site music server is not working, but you can read about her and her
          > records.
          >
          > When the server is working again you can listen to her music if you have Real Player. If not,
          > there are directions on the site for obtaining Real Player free of charge.
          >
          > Regards
          >
          > Bob Smith

        • lmme2010
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007