Re: [RedHotJazz] Esther Bigeou , miaou miaou

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "lmme2001" <lmme2001@...>
      To: <RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 6:47 PM
      Subject: [RedHotJazz] Esther Bigeou , miaou miaou

      > Hello :-o
      >
      > Thank you for welcoming my inscription ... :-) to your group ; i wish
      > to ear Esther Bigeou but i didn't find any records in e-mule down load
      > ; can you tell me where i can find on the web some sites inviting to
      > listen to Esther

      Bienvenue au club, Janine! ;-)

      Websites, don't know, except for eMusic where DOCD 5489 is available. Even
      if you do not wish to subscribe (and pay), the free trial downloads might
      suit your needs, all 17 issued tracks are there. If I were an Esther Bigeou
      fan, I'd rather buy the CD (as cheap as £5.99 from
      http://www.document-records.com )

      Patrice
    • Robert Smith
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007
        Hello June?, Janine?

        Normally you can listen to all 17 of Esther's recorded songs by going to the Red Hot Jazz site at:
        http://www.redhotjazz.com/bigeou.html
        but at the moment the site music server is not working, but you can read about her and her records.

        When the server is working again you can listen to her music if you have Real Player. If not, there are directions on the site for obtaining Real Player free of charge.

        Regards

        Bob Smith

      • Scott Alexander
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007
          It's working again...

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007
            Hi all!

            The site works for me, using RealPlayer.

            Two cents from
            Bob Blackard

            Robert Smith <robert.smith@...> wrote: Hello June?, Janine?

            Normally you can listen to all 17 of Esther's recorded songs by going to the Red Hot Jazz site at:
            http://www.redhotjazz.com/bigeou.html
            but at the moment the site music server is not working, but you can read about her and her records.

            When the server is working again you can listen to her music if you have Real Player. If not, there are directions on the site for obtaining Real Player free of charge.

            Regards

            Bob Smith

          • lmme2010
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007
              ok ;-0 :-)

              I saw the site but not the place to listen ; i'll visit again ; thank you very much for your help

              Janine
              --- Robert Smith <robert.smith@...> a écrit :

              > Hello June?, Janine?
              >
              > Normally you can listen to all 17 of Esther's recorded songs by going to the Red Hot Jazz site
              > at:
              > http://www.redhotjazz.com/bigeou.html
              > but at the moment the site music server is not working, but you can read about her and her
              > records.
              >
              > When the server is working again you can listen to her music if you have Real Player. If not,
              > there are directions on the site for obtaining Real Player free of charge.
              >
              > Regards
              >
              > Bob Smith

            • lmme2010
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007