Esther Bigeou , miaou miaou

  • lmme2001
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007
      Hello :-o

      Thank you for welcoming my inscription ... :-) to your group ; i wish
      to ear Esther Bigeou but i didn't find any records in e-mule down load
      ; can you tell me where i can find on the web some sites inviting to
      listen to Esther ;

      Amicalement

      Janine , june .
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007
          Hello June?, Janine?

          Normally you can listen to all 17 of Esther's recorded songs by going to the Red Hot Jazz site at:
          http://www.redhotjazz.com/bigeou.html
          but at the moment the site music server is not working, but you can read about her and her records.

          When the server is working again you can listen to her music if you have Real Player. If not, there are directions on the site for obtaining Real Player free of charge.

          Regards

          Bob Smith

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007
            AARGH! Bad search, they're here too :

            http://www.redhotjazz.com/bigeou.html

            Well, they will, as soon as the server works again... has anyone warn Scott
            privately yet?

            P.
          • Scott Alexander
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007
              It's working again...

              > Well, they will, as soon as the server works again... has anyone warn
              > Scott
              > privately yet?
              >
              > P.
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • RD Blackard
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007
                Hi all!

                The site works for me, using RealPlayer.

                Two cents from
                Bob Blackard

                Robert Smith <robert.smith@...> wrote: Hello June?, Janine?

                Normally you can listen to all 17 of Esther's recorded songs by going to the Red Hot Jazz site at:
                http://www.redhotjazz.com/bigeou.html
                but at the moment the site music server is not working, but you can read about her and her records.

                When the server is working again you can listen to her music if you have Real Player. If not, there are directions on the site for obtaining Real Player free of charge.

                Regards

                Bob Smith

              • lmme2010
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007
                  ok ;-0 :-)

                  I saw the site but not the place to listen ; i'll visit again ; thank you very much for your help

                  Janine
                  --- Robert Smith <robert.smith@...> a écrit :

                  > Hello June?, Janine?
                  >
                  > Normally you can listen to all 17 of Esther's recorded songs by going to the Red Hot Jazz site
                  > at:
                  > http://www.redhotjazz.com/bigeou.html
                  > but at the moment the site music server is not working, but you can read about her and her
                  > records.
                  >
                  > When the server is working again you can listen to her music if you have Real Player. If not,
                  > there are directions on the site for obtaining Real Player free of charge.
                  >
                  > Regards
                  >
                  > Bob Smith

                • lmme2010
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 8, 2007