Re: The Four Spades

  • spacelights
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
      Thanks Wouter,

      The Classics series didn't include this session... here are its details:

      The Four Spades New York; June 24, 1924

      Lorenzo Tio?-cl/Ernest Elliot-alt/Buddy Christian-bjo/Clarence Williams-p.

      81840-3 Squabblin' Blues Columbia 14028-D
      81841-3 Making Up Blues " "

      I think it may be one of very few Clarence records not to have been
      reissued...?

      Cheers,

      John

      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Wouter Maréchal
      <wouter.marechal@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know if this 1924 Clarence Williams group's two recordings
      > have been reissued on LP or CD?
      >

      > Tracks recorded that year are on (The Chronological) Classics
      Records cd 679