Re: [RedHotJazz] Senate Bill S1353

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2007
      From: "The Sparks" <rwpilot1@...>
      To: <RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 2:24 AM
      Subject: [RedHotJazz] Senate Bill S1353

      > What I have not seen on this website is that there is a Senate bill
      > pending called the "Internet Radio Equality Act" up for a vote which will
      > resolve this issue in our favor if it is agreed to. Therefore, we should
      > all contact our respective Senators requesting their support. E-mail
      > addresses are readily available on any search engine. My wife and I did
      > that today. Lets try and help ourselves this way instead of plotting
      > workarounds. Dick Sparks

      Well, now we have, with a link provided by Bob. No plotting here, just
      thoughts from people who do not claim to have the best solution, and no
      "national" considerations in mind either.
      If, as I can guess, your mail contained an attached file, it was
      automatically removed by Yahoo - sorry, group's rules notified to every
      member from the start. You can always post it to the "files" section of the
      group's site if you have a Yahoo account (if it is really important, email
      subscribers can always send me their files privately so that I can add them)

      Patrice (mostly silent group-owner, in case new members didn't know ;-)