Hoagy Carmichael Orch. unissued Victor recordings from Feb.19,1929

  • jazzguy1927
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2007
      Hoagy Carmichael Orchestra recorded 7 unissued sides for Victor on
      Feb.19,1929 according to my Rust discography.
      According to the redhotjazz site 2 titles from the session were issued
      on a RCA Victor lp LSA-3180:
      1.Sittin' And Whittlin'
      2.March of The Hoodlums
      Another title from the session was on Historical lp HLA-37
      3.Rockin' Chair

      So that means 3 of the titles which i listed above have been issued on
      lp.
      What about the other 4 sides? Have they ever been on any lp or cd?
      Are the 3 titles i listed above as being on those 2 lp's ever been on
      any cd's?
      Thanks, Tim