Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: Ralph Venables (w Texas Alexander)

    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 2, 2007
      From: "tommersl" <tommersl@...>
      To: <RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 10:53 PM
      Subject: [RedHotJazz] Re: Ralph Venables (w Texas Alexander)

      > Thank you for the information Howard and Albert. I was wishing someone
      > can point me to a place I can directly buy it. Here is maybe a public
      > call to Patrice and Michael to start some sort of a group list of
      > relevant and essential books and articles and where those can be found
      > for a quick purchase.

      I think the most suitable part of the group's pages would be the database.
      You can create one if you have the relevant entries in mind, after what all
      members can add records provided they have a Yahoo account. I suggest you
      have a look at the "members" table (three entries, lol!) as an example, then
      if you do not want to create it yourself I can follow your instructions.
      do not hesitate to click "create table", make tests using the blank template
      and see what it looks like, I never tried that but it seems very easy.