Alex Hyde and his New Yorker Orchestra?

  • ikey100
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      Can anyone share any details about Alex Hyde and his New Yorker
      Orchestra? Rust lists them as recording extensively in Berlin in 1924-
      5. I don't have the book on jazz in Germany, but Chilton, Guinness, and
      every other reference I've checked have nothing. Some of the titles
      were listed as Alex Hyde M. Sein and His New Yorker Orchestra (sic, per
      Rust). The names of the bands' personnel all seem to be English or
      American. Thanks.

      Warren