Re: Ralph Venables (w Texas Alexander)

  • tommersl
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 1, 2007
      Thank you for the information Howard and Albert. I was wishing someone
      can point me to a place I can directly buy it. Here is maybe a public
      call to Patrice and Michael to start some sort of a group list of
      relevant and essential books and articles and where those can be found
      for a quick purchase. I'm speaking for myself but assume there are
      other members whom like me are just getting more interested as time
      goes by and has a lot yet to explore, and the problem of what and where.
      Tommersl
      Message 2 of 21 , Jun 2, 2007