RE: [RedHotJazz] Big Charlie redux

    Message 1 of 5 , May 25, 2007
      We crossed Howard. Big Charlie has been raised here before --- to a
      resounding tinkle. But I'm always willing to revisit.

      Lack of belief in Big Charlie is no reason to either resurrect Metcalf for
      these or to pluck Addington from the realms of fantasy.

      The three letter abbreviation, loathe to discographers, should be used
      instead.