Re: [RedHotJazz] Allen Low, slight correction, was: Lo ndon Jazz Society

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2007
      Lowe posts on organissimo (www.organissimo.org). There have been several posts on the CD sets, which I believe he also sells directly at a reasonable price. If anyone wants to risk buying in Germany, they are available at €49,99 each plus postage: www.zweitausendeins.de (you have to enter "That Devilin' Tune" in the search box).

      Michael R.