[RedHotJazz] More on sound distortion on some Timeless & Retrieval CDs

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2005
      Hi

      I just listened to the copy I made of my first copy of "Hot Hylton", which does have the distortion even in the copy. The noise seems to be restricted to the *right* channel, with the left coming over perfectly. A .wma copy I made via real or the windows media player is also marred by the same problem. The obvious solution, which I will try out tonight, is to do a stereo copy with each channel easily separated and they to delete the right channel's signal and simply do a copy of the left channel. Unless the noise keeps dodging channels, that is... I only checked this for a single track "Dreaming of Kentucky Days".

      Best regards,

      Michael