Re: [RedHotJazz] Poblems accessing audio files in the rhj site

  • drdee51@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2007
      I, too, have this problem and it is maddening.

      Dr. Dave

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2007
        This should be fixed tonight we had a server crash. Sorry for the lack
        of communication. I've been traveling (without a computer!) and haven't
        been checking email.

        Scott Alexander
        The Red Hot Jazz Archive
        www.redhotjazz.com
      • Albert Haim
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2007
          Thanks, Scott. The system is up and running again.

          Albert