RE: [RedHotJazz]Dave Nelson Interview (was Re: No Olga)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2007
      Thanks to Michael and others for pointing me at this. It is very brief and
      not terribly enlightening. Nelson does claim both 'Boogie' & 'Mule Face' but
      only as compositions -- he does not claim the solos. Does anybody have the
      Hillman etc ' Dave Nelson & Others' and can report on further revelations ?

      Nelson does stress his gigs with Morton, which may well have also been
      influential on his absorption of N.O. style, and his debt to R.M. Jones.