ADMIN (was : do u know alot about bessie smith)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2005
      Sorry about this, I knew it might happen some day or other but I reacted
      thirty seconds too late.

      Since the archives are (still) public, please everyone note that from now
      on, new members will be moderated until they've sent their first post to the
      group (anyone wishing to help me while Europe is sleeping will be welcome)