Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: 20s music book

  • Stuart MacBeth
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3 5:19 AM
      Hello

      There are a few contemporary exponents of hot music listed on our site www.myspace.com/theoriginalrabbitfootspasmband and it is jolly nice to see them there too. Hopefully we can all start up a rhythm club someday and exchange catalogue numbers galore

      Stuart

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 5 4:03 AM
        dear jazzfriends,

        could someone tell me how i can get off the mailinglist?
        i don´t know how it works and there are to many mails for my
        mailserver...

        thx and happy eastern,

        nik

        -------- Original-Nachricht --------
        Datum: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:19:44 +0000 (GMT)
        Von: Stuart MacBeth <stuartmacbeth@...>
        An: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
        Betreff: Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: 20s music book

        > Hello
        >
        > There are a few contemporary exponents of hot music listed on our site
        > www.myspace.com/theoriginalrabbitfootspasmband and it is jolly nice to see
        > them there too. Hopefully we can all start up a rhythm club someday and
        > exchange catalogue numbers galore
        >
        > Stuart

      • Niklas Reinicke

          Datum: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:19:44 +0000 (GMT)
          Von: Stuart MacBeth <stuartmacbeth@...>
          An: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 5 4:42 AM
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 5 4:46 AM
              > There's a link at the bottom of *each* message received from the group :

              And for some reason it vanished from my own :

              > Just click, press "reply" and send;
              No, click and send.