Re: 20s music book

  • tommersl
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2007
      > --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <chrisforliberty@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I've always enjoyed a variety of musical styles. I'm not a real
      > > academic on the subject, but I'm going to study as much as I can on
      > > this subject so I can be more prepared. Is there any site where I
      can
      > > get information on current jazz singers and/or bands?
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > >
      > > Chris

      I didn't find any site about current (?) singers/bands (I understand
      you mean a site that is dedicated to all contemporary hot jazz
      bands/groups/orchestras/artists).
      Tommersl
    • Stuart MacBeth
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 3, 2007
        Hello

        There are a few contemporary exponents of hot music listed on our site www.myspace.com/theoriginalrabbitfootspasmband and it is jolly nice to see them there too. Hopefully we can all start up a rhythm club someday and exchange catalogue numbers galore

        Stuart

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 5, 2007
          dear jazzfriends,

          could someone tell me how i can get off the mailinglist?
          i don´t know how it works and there are to many mails for my
          mailserver...

          thx and happy eastern,

          nik

          -------- Original-Nachricht --------
          Datum: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:19:44 +0000 (GMT)
          Von: Stuart MacBeth <stuartmacbeth@...>
          An: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
          Betreff: Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: 20s music book

          > Hello
          >
          > There are a few contemporary exponents of hot music listed on our site
          > www.myspace.com/theoriginalrabbitfootspasmband and it is jolly nice to see
          > them there too. Hopefully we can all start up a rhythm club someday and
          > exchange catalogue numbers galore
          >
          > Stuart

        • Niklas Reinicke

            Datum: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:19:44 +0000 (GMT)
            Von: Stuart MacBeth <stuartmacbeth@...>
            An: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 5, 2007
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 5, 2007
                > There's a link at the bottom of *each* message received from the group :

                And for some reason it vanished from my own :

                > Just click, press "reply" and send;
                No, click and send.