RE: [RedHotJazz] Re: 20s music book

  • Ron L'Herault
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
      Mississippirag.com will give you names and maybe websites.

      Ron L

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2, 2007
        One of the best and comprehensive sites out there is at:

        http://www.redhotjazz.com/index.htm

        Many singers, band, discography, etc. Check it out.

        Bill Boone

        --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <chrisforliberty@...> wrote:

        > I've always enjoyed a variety of musical styles. I'm not a real
        > academic on the subject, but I'm going to study as much as I can on
        > this subject so I can be more prepared. Is there any site where I can
        > get information on current jazz singers and/or bands?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Chris

      • tommersl
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2, 2007
          > --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <chrisforliberty@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I've always enjoyed a variety of musical styles. I'm not a real
          > > academic on the subject, but I'm going to study as much as I can on
          > > this subject so I can be more prepared. Is there any site where I
          can
          > > get information on current jazz singers and/or bands?
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > >
          > > Chris

          I didn't find any site about current (?) singers/bands (I understand
          you mean a site that is dedicated to all contemporary hot jazz
          bands/groups/orchestras/artists).
          Tommersl
        • Stuart MacBeth
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 3, 2007
            Hello

            There are a few contemporary exponents of hot music listed on our site www.myspace.com/theoriginalrabbitfootspasmband and it is jolly nice to see them there too. Hopefully we can all start up a rhythm club someday and exchange catalogue numbers galore

            Stuart

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 5, 2007
              dear jazzfriends,

              could someone tell me how i can get off the mailinglist?
              i don´t know how it works and there are to many mails for my
              mailserver...

              thx and happy eastern,

              nik

              -------- Original-Nachricht --------
              Datum: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:19:44 +0000 (GMT)
              Von: Stuart MacBeth <stuartmacbeth@...>
              An: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
              Betreff: Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: 20s music book

              > Hello
              >
              > There are a few contemporary exponents of hot music listed on our site
              > www.myspace.com/theoriginalrabbitfootspasmband and it is jolly nice to see
              > them there too. Hopefully we can all start up a rhythm club someday and
              > exchange catalogue numbers galore
              >
              > Stuart

            • Niklas Reinicke

                Datum: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:19:44 +0000 (GMT)
                Von: Stuart MacBeth <stuartmacbeth@...>
                An: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 5, 2007
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 5, 2007
                    > There's a link at the bottom of *each* message received from the group :

                    And for some reason it vanished from my own :

                    > Just click, press "reply" and send;
                    No, click and send.