Re: [RedHotJazz] Miff Mole's Molar personnel error

  • Dan Van Landingham
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2007
      I have a number of records that Dick McDonough recorded through 1937 and I have never heard of him playing the piano.The last batch of records I have is the one where he reco-
      rded with Tommy Dorsey,Bunny Berigan,Fats Waller and drummer George Wettling.It was the famous "Jam Session at Victor" session from March of 1937.

      drjazztb <drjazztb@...> wrote:
      On the Molar page guitarist Dick McDonough is listed erroneously as
      being one of the piano players. Unless I'm missing something does
      anyone know of his playing piano on any records?