Marion Harris biography

  • david
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2007
      I seem to remember that a biography of Marion Harris has been
      published, but a search of World Cat and other bibliographic data sites
      did not turn it up. Does anyone recall such a published biography, and
      what its title is? (I seem to remember "Songbird of Jazz," but I may be
      conflating that title with the film short in which she performed.)