RE: [RedHotJazz] Dancing fools Down Under

  • Ron L
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2007
      Oh, Judith Durham - I'm still in love.

      She and her manager happened into the Sticky Wicket Pub in Hopkinton, MA one
      Sunday afternoon in the late 1970s having just gotten off the highway
      looking for some refreshment. That day the New Black Eagles and a band let
      by Barry Martyn were alternating sets. She sat in with both bands. I was
      tape recording. Oh, man! She did Cakewalkin' Babies and a few others. Oh,
      yes, heavenly.

      Ron L