RE: [RedHotJazz] Painting the clouds...

  • Pavel Pitra
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2005
      Dear Michael and Luis, and all -

      thanks a lot for your help concerning the recording of Painting the
      clouds with sunshine!

      By the way, how exactly does "musicmatch.com" work? I had a short
      look, but wasn't able to get anythig useful out of it. perhaps one
      has to buy the access, or the software?

      Thanks again!

      All the best, Pavel
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2005
        Hi Pavel,

        I've never actually used it directly - if you enter a phase like "Dime-Store-Dance-Band" in Google, you get references to musicmatch.com. Since they want to sell things, I'd guess that you can use it directly.

        Best wishes,

        Michael