Re: ORIGINAL DIXIELAND JAZZ In Hi-Fi

  • silverleafjb
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2006
      Hi, Andrew,
      My dad knew and played music with Don Fowler. I can't give you much
      info about him, but perhaps a call to pianist Jerry Heermans in
      Portland might give you some info - 503-227-7567. You might mention I
      steered you his way, and be warned, he loves to talk! I think Jerry
      played some with Fowler, but he's one of the few guys I know still
      around in Portland that could give you some info on him.

      My dad recorded and played quite a bunch with trombonist George
      Phillips who plays on that record, as I recall.

      Good luck,
      Chris Tyle