Gottschalk - Pasquinade - Band - help needed

  • Andrew Homzy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
      Hello,

      I'm doing some research on Gottschalk's "Pasquinade" and I would like to
      hear some band recordings of this piece. I'd be mightily obliged if someone
      could send me an MP3 of a band recording.

      Thank you for considering my request.

      Cheers,

      Andrew Homzy, Montréal
    • Hugh Crozier
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
        Do you mean band or orchestra? I might be able to find an orchestral version. I will check.

        Hugh Crozier