Re: Everybody don´t know / Lily of the va lley

  • Ingemar Wågerman
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
      Yes, of course I mean Rev. F.W. McGee, not Gates! Sorry!

      Ingemar
    • Andrew Homzy
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
        Hello,

        I'm doing some research on Gottschalk's "Pasquinade" and I would like to
        hear some band recordings of this piece. I'd be mightily obliged if someone
        could send me an MP3 of a band recording.

        Thank you for considering my request.

        Cheers,

        Andrew Homzy, Montréal
      • Hugh Crozier
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
          Do you mean band or orchestra? I might be able to find an orchestral version. I will check.

          Hugh Crozier