Re: New Stuff On The Site

  • GregL
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2006
      These new additions are great - thanks to all the contributors!

      I did notice two little items that need fixin'...

      On the Annette Hanshaw page, the link for "One Sweet Letter From You "
      gives a "requested file not found" message.

      And one of the new Roger Wolfe Kahn offerings,
      http://www.redhotjazz.com/Songs/kahn/acupofcoffee.ram is not quite
      right. After playing for a little over 30 seconds, it falls silent and
      restarts. You might want to chop off that first "false start".

      Thanks again for all the great music!