RE: [RedHotJazz] Creole Jazz Band Clarinets

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
      Many thanks as ever Howard.

      My ears confirm the Columbia personnels. The question now apparently raised
      in the Archeophone notes is Dodds on the 5 October 1923 Gennetts.

      I agree almost all documented evidence points to Dodds but my ears --and the
      ears of others through the ages --have some problem hearing him throughout
      these sides.

      Maybe somebody who has the Archeophone could report on what further
      evidence is forthcoming from that source, either written or aural.