short introduction member from the netherlands

  • joeri teeuwse
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2006
      Just thought I'd introduce myself.
      Im a 34 year old woman living in Amsterdam and slightly very much
      obsessed with the 1930s ;)
      I wear vintage clothes fulltime and my house is 1930s decorated, I
      listen to lovely 1930s music with a genuine grammaphone player.

      Anyway, I look forward to discussion hot jazz with you.
      More about me on my website;
      www.joeri.net