Looking for a Colonial Club Orch. Recording

  • mattppoh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2006
      I''m working on collecting all of the hit records from 1930. I thought I had everything for ,
      but I just found one I missed. The song is "I'm Only Human, After All" by The Colonial Club
      Orchestra on Brunswick 4848. I have three other versions of the song but not the
      Brunswick version which was the most popular. Does anyone out there have the song and
      can send me an MP3? I would really, really appreciate it.