early jazz sheet music on the web

  • john schott
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2005
      Does anyone have suggestions for scans of early jazz sheet music on the web? I am aware of the Lester Levy collection at Johns Hopkins, the Lewis Music Library at MIT, and the Historic Sheet Music collection at Duke.

      Where can I find other vintage sheet music on the web, specifically pertaining to early Black jazz?

      John Schott

    • loualexander1
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2005
        Hey John! Here's a pretty cool site:
        http://ucblibraries.colorado.edu/music/smp/
        Take care, Fellow Traveler. Lou

        --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "john schott" <john@j...> wrote:
        > Does anyone have suggestions for scans of early jazz sheet music on
        the web? I am aware of the Lester Levy collection at Johns Hopkins,
        the
        Lewis Music Library at MIT, and the Historic Sheet Music collection
        at
        Duke.

        > Where can I find other vintage sheet music on the web, specifically
        pertaining to early Black jazz?

        > John Schott

      • Scott Alexander
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2005