Oct. 31 performance cancelled

  • jamesobriant
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      I'm sorry to report that due to circumstances beyond our control,
      tonight's appearance (i.e., Tuesday, October 31, 2006) by the Jelly
      Roll Jazz Band at J.T. LaBeau's Restaurant in Martinez, California,
      has been cancelled.

      The circumstances involve staffing issues at the restaurant -- one of
      the chefs is ill, another has the evening off for trick-or treating
      with kids, etc. With the kitchen under-staffed, the restaurant fears
      that they wouldn't be able to provide the level of service to which
      our regular Tuesday night crowd has become accustomed, so the band's
      appearance for this week only has been cancelled.

      We'll be back next Tuesday, November 7, as scheduled. If you're one
      of our "Tuesday night regulars," we'll see you next week. If you
      haven't yet made it to LaBeau's on a Tuesday night, next week would
      be a great time to come and hear us. J.T. LaBeau's is at 436 Ferry
      St. in downtown Martinez, just a block from the Amtrak station. We
      recommend that you telephone (925) 229-9232 ahead of time for
      reservations.

      Sincerely,

      Jim O'Briant, Tuba
      on behalf of