Frog web site

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2005
      I thought you all might like to know that the Frog website now contains full details of the Perry Bradford CD (DGF 56) plus updated information on two other forthcoming CDs. Timeless still haven't got their act together on the other Perry Bradford CD: while it has been advertised in "Vintage Jazz Mart", I have yet to see any trace of it in real life, including the Timeless website.

      Best wishes,