Re: [RedHotJazz] Frog Records

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2005
      on 15/3/05 8:44, Michael Rader at Rader.Michael@... wrote:

      > I thought you all might be interested to know that Frog records has just
      > released its first production since the passing of David French:
      > DGF56 Perry Bradford:I Ain’t Gonna Play No Second Fiddle. 25 tracks from
      > Bradford’s Jazz Phools, Gulf Coast Seven, Mary Jackson, Original Jazz Hounds,
      > Laura Smith and Perry Bradford & His Gang.
      >

      > I saw the first item advertised by Red Lick Records, but have also been told
      > it is available by John Capes, who writes notes for Frog's booklets. If you
      > are interested and have any difficulty in obtaining it, you can try Dawn
      > Leppard, who is now running the label, directly via their website
      > (www.frogrecords.co.uk).

      This is not yet listed on the website.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2005
        No, it isn't. The only place that lists it is Red Lick records (the new releases section on their web site), but as far as I know, Dawn Leppard is still selling Frog directly to customers. What I meant is that the e-mail address is still valid for orders and any correspondence.

        Best regards,