Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: West Coast Jazz

  • David Richoux
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 6, 2006
      Going the same way in a slightly different direction - when a major
      FM Rock station in San Francisco presented a 3 day "History of Rock
      in SF" show - the very first song they played was YBJB's "Annie
      Street Rock" - to my ears it fit right in with the late 1940's R&B
      and other "pre-rock." Again, YBJB was geared to teen age and young
      adult dancers as much as the slightly older "listeners" of the
      previous generation.

      Dave Richoux