King Oliver MP3 on our web-site under "Files"

  • Robert Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      The Oliver MP3 "When I Take My Sugar To Tea" has been available under "Files" on our web-site for quite some time now. Music files use up quite a bit of our available 20 MB (currently 37% is in use) so I'm going to delete this MP3 in two weeks' time. If you wish to download this file, then please do so before Monday, October 16th

      Cheers

      Bob Smith

    • Hugh Crozier
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
        Sorry - this is the Red Hot Jazz website, do you mean?

        Hugh

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006