FW: First jazz flute solo?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2006
      This has been sent to me off-list (for unknown reasons but I withhold the
      senders name in the absence of permission to forward, which I cannot obtain
      because my mail delivery system tells me the account it was sent from has
      been discontinued!)

      How about Shooting The Pistol?
      Also Socarras in (July) 1927, with Clarence Williams.

      Any advance on this?