jazz video library

  • Sean Moyses
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Dear chaps. I've started to collect video clips hosted on the
      YouTube.com website and collated them in one place on that platform.
      I've called it the Jazz Video Library. It is amazing what has turned
      up. So far nearly 450 clips are collected but with many more to come.
      Go to
      http://www.youtube.com/group/jazzvideolibrary
      You will need a fast connection for this to work and you must register
      with the site.
      Greetings,
      Sean Moyses

      www.SeanMoyses.com