Re: [RedHotJazz] More Additions to the Red Hot Jazz Archive

  • RD Blackard
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2006
      Hi Scott!
      Just a quick note to thank you for your reply and the info you passed along. IT WORKS! No small thing for my computer ignorance, I assure you. HaHa! I have a huge smile as I listen to my first tune. What wonderful excitng music!
      Thanks again!
      Two cents from
      Bob Blackard

      PS: Also, while listening, I did see where the information on Real Player is right there on the screen above the song list. I sometimes need to have the more-than-obvious pointed out. Thanks for pointing.

      Scott Alexander <scott@...> wrote: Bob,
      Just go to real.com and download the free player. After installing it
      and trying to play on of the songs on the Red Hot Jazz Archive you will
      be prompted to to install the Real Audio codec say yes and the music
      will play.

      Scott Alexander
      The Red Hot Jazz Archive
      www.redhotjazz.com

      RD Blackard wrote:
      > Hi All!
      > I am sorry to bring up a question answered here just a short time ago, but I cannot find where I filed the information. Can anyone tell me which version of what Player I need to listen to the redhotjazz archives? I can hear them on my son-in-laws computer, but not on mine. I get a notice about a file extention that Windows Media Player cannot read.
      > Thanks for any help, and again my apologies.
      > Two cents from
      > Bob Blackard
      >
      > Scott Alexander <scott@...> wrote: Bennie Krueger Orchestra - 10 more songs added!
      > http://www.redhotjazz.com/krueger.html