King Oliver's Orchestra on our web-site

  • Robert Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2006
      I've loaded an MP3 of King Oliver's "When My Sugar Walks Down The Street" onto our E-group web-site under the "Files" section.
      You should be able to download it from there.
      The address is:
      and then click on "Files". If this section is not open to you then you will have to set up an E-mail address at Yahoo.com.

      It'll be there for a little while by courtesy of Patrice.

      Cheers

      Bob Smith