Ted Lewis Discography Almost Complete

  • Scott Alexander
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2006
      Thanks to the amazing Bob Palmer I've been able to add 3 more Ted Lewis
      songs to:
      http://www.redhotjazz.com/tlband.html

      That means there are only six more tunes are needed and then Ted's
      entire discography will be online. Can anybody help me track down these
      songs?

      All Aboard For Dreamland, Baby - Columbia 2758-D
      Did She Ask For Me? - Brunswick RL-304
      I Ain't Got Nobody To Love - Columbia 274-D
      In A Garden In Old Kalua - Columbia 2777-D
      It's Only A Paper Moon - V Disc 883
      The Monkey Doodle-Do - Columbia 620-D

      Contact me off list if you want to contribute any of these songs to the
      site. Just think how happy everyone will be when this page is complete.

      Scott Alexander
      The Red Hot Jazz Archive
      www.redhotjazz.com