AW: [RedHotJazz] LOOKING FOR SHEET MUSIC

  • c.klempnow@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2006
      Hi Russ,

      looks like tough stuff, but there is a workaround. Get a copy of jazz battle
      and slow it down with SLOWGOLD and then sit down and write it. The mentioned
      program can change pitch all over very well and slow down without distortion
      to 40 percent. It does pay. Available from www.worldwidewoodshed.com
      <http://www.worldwidewoodshed.com/>

      regards from c.klempnow@...

      _____