Fletcher Henderson

  • Robert Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2006
      Hello Scott,

      I was having a listen to some Fletcher Henderson's on the Archive that I don't have. One of these was "I'll Always Be In Love With You" (1936-04-09). Real Player says this is 3:03 mins. long, but when I played it, it cut out at 2:37 mins. I reloaded it several times, but it always cut out at 2:37. The other tunes that I played from round about (those with Roy Eldridge) played OK.

      Is this me?

      Cheers

      Bob Smith

    • Jeffrey Jastram