Re: [RedHotJazz] Eccentric Gaps

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      From: "David Brown" <johnhaleysims@...>
      To: "RedHotJazz" <RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 3:42 PM
      Subject: [RedHotJazz] Eccentric Gaps

      > Patrice or anybody. I am getting RHJ traffic into my own mail programme in
      > very eccentric form --like large gaps and lines with a single word. It is
      > just about legible but hard work. The RHJ site is OK. Anybody else having
      > this problem or is it just me ?

      I think it's just you, the only ones who may have encountered changes are
      members on a daily digest, because of Yahoo's stupid "improvements".
      Please forward me the last message you got from the group and I'll have a
      look - but I must warn you that I never used Outlook, which seems to be your
      current mailer, and the few of my friends who do are all on holidays.

      P.S. the Yahoo group has nothing to do, technically speaking, with the RHJ