Out of the Closet (was a different opinion)

  • tommersl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2006
      The discussion about liking of certain musicians like Baez Dylan and
      co was really interesting. I guess that everyone has an unknown spot
      for a music that he like although all symptoms checked by world's best
      experts shows that he shouldn't like it at any cost. I sometimes find
      myself listening to only the music I should like for days, and then
      there is something on the radio that is really nothing. A very low
      form of music mostly, heavily pop-oriented, a catchy melody ,
      something that is the thing that I extremely dislikes on most days,
      like east from west, nothing that I can say is of quality, and damn I
      find myself later with that melody in my head! And I say to myself,
      man , look what have become of you. Mostly it disappears after a few
      minutes, I think thats because the nature of catchy melodies is that
      after a short while it's getting repulsive.
      I can say that I like Elvis. I can listen to some Dylan's or Hendrix's.
      I am interested in most blues music up to the modern. My favorite is
      music that was done in the 1920's and early 1930's , however, and
      that's about 75% of my listening time.
      tommersl