Big Charlie on eBay

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2006
      If people have already had this, my apologies. I posted it a couple of days
      ago and it hasn't come back to me.

      Found on eBay (all spelling sic):

      GREAT E+ copy of Perfeect 14356 by KANSAS CITY FIVE ( alledged mystery
      trumpeter BIG CHARLIE JOHNSON on these sides) GET YOUR SELF A MONKEY MAN/Max
      Terr Orch N.I.  hot stuff from 1924.

      Big Charlie Johnson, eh. Don't these legends take on a life of their own?