Re: Bee Palmer Article

  • Albert Haim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2005
      Hello,

      Great article by Dennis and Sue. The redhot jazz archive is getting
      better and better.

      I call to the attention of members of the list the excellent website
      about Bee Palmer recently created by David Garrick at
      http://www.dgarrick.com/jazzage/beepalmer/beepalmer.php

      Thanks to the research of all these nice folks, we now know quite a
      bit about Bee Palmer.

      Albert

      . --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Alexander" <scott@t...>
      wrote:
      > Hey Folks,
      >
      > I've been having a lot of computer trouble the last week or so.
      I've now